Sorry folks, gotta sleep! Almost 1 in the morning here! It was fun playing with everyone, and if y'all want it we can plan another game night, maybe get some sort of voice chat going for people who want to? There's fun to be had for sure! And if you were snoozing during all of this, don't worry - I might play again tomorrow in the day so y'all will have a chance! Thanks for coming everyone!
Ok guys! Everyone's favorite game - if its not then it will be (only if you cooome though! D8) I'm going to be playing this tonight, but with who? *points hands at you all excitedly like Oprah* YOU GUYYYYSSS!!
If you've never played it before, don't worry! Its very easy to pick up on, and the site that we play on makes it 10 times easier! In short, if you've ever played Apples to Apples, then this game is just like it! Only much more inappropriate, darker, and funnier (if you're a terrible person like I am!
Fair warning, if you are easily offended by dark humor or inappropriateness, then this may not be the game for you. But it is a hell of a lot of fun for those who don't mind feeling like a terrible person afterwards!
If you know how to play the game and what it is, feel free to skip all this, the link is at the bottom of this journal! What is Cards Against Humanity - or CAH for short?
- Pretty much said it right there! Its like a dirty apples to apples! But what is Apples to Apples? Well...
- The ultimate goal of the game is to get to a certain # of "Awesome Points" before anyone else.
- Awesome points are gained with every round won.
- Rounds are judged by a player (which the role rotates around the table) who is the "Card Czar". The Czar does not play on that round, but judges the cards and picks the one he/she find the most funny, most accurate, etc...
- To play a card, you click it (it should turn blue), then hit "confirm selection" under the black card. Same thing for the "pick two" cards, you pick/confirm them in the order they should be read!
- Whoever plays the winning card gets an awesome point, and the first to (however many points we decide on) wins!
But why should I come and play this game with you?
- Well, it won't be just me (hopefully!) There is a chat on the game, so we can all have a fun time and play a game together! To my watchers, its a great way to get to know you guys, too!
But Chrissy, you could just host a join.me if you wanted to know-
- *puts finger on your lips* shhhhhhhhhhh
OK LOVELIES! If you read all that or know how it works, here is the link! If you got any questions on how the game works that I might have overlooked, throw em at me!
Here is the link to get into the game! BE SURE TO SET YOUR SCREEN NAME TO YOUR DA NAME, OR SOMETHING CLOSE SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND CAN HUG YOU!
[srry, no more link - game is offline D8]
I play the game a lot in RL, so I'm still getting used to this online format! The game will start whenever people arrive, but don't worry about arriving late! You can still jump into the game no problem once it starts! I hope to see all you awesome people in there, and if not - no worries! I still might stream tonight if this is a total blowover!